Return to site

Keep Your Home Ambiance Mold Free with Expert Mold Cleanup Service

Mold growth and water damage can be considered as crime partners when indoor mold growth is concerned! Why? Because molds grow at damp spaces and dampness occurs within the house only when there is water leakage from roofs and other plumbing sources. Molds reproduce by means of tiny spores that are invisible to naked eyes and they float throughout the indoor and outdoor air. Whichever type of mold it may be white or black, none of them will grow without water and moisture.

 

How Molds Affect Our Health

 

Molds produce allergens (that cause allergic reactions), irritants and in some cases mycotoxins (toxic substances). Hence inhaling or touching molds may cause allergic reactions like sneezing, runny nose, skin rash, and red eyes in the sensitive individuals! In addition, mold exposure can cause irritation in the eyes, skin, nose throat and even lungs of both sensitive as well as non sensitive individuals.

 

Molds gradually destroy the things they grow on. Hence you need to prevent these molds from spreading in order to save you home and furnishings from the damage! Also you must control the moisture and eliminate the mold growth to avoid potential health problems.

 

Mold Cleanup Service

 

The mold clean up service starts with repairing the problem causing water source which will prevent new mold spores from growing. Then the contaminated area is being isolated so as the mold doesn’t spread to the other unaffected areas. After which dusts are suppressed by misting the contaminated areas and all the wet and mold affected materials are removed and discarded in plastic bags which are then disposed in the trash cans. Then the non porous and wood surfaces are cleaned up using wire brushes and wiped up with disposal wipes. Now cleaning of the affected areas and egress is done using a damp cloth and detergent solution and then vacuuming them off with vacuum cleaner and again clean with damp cloth and detergent solution!

 

After all the cleaning process is over visibility test is mandatory which means all the areas should remain visibly free of contaminants and debris. Now comes the drying part which is performed in order to evaporate any remaining moisture. At last replace or repair all the materials that were moved.

 

Conclusion:

 

Mold clean up service is not a DIY service at all as it requires expert’s supervision. If you already have a mold problem at your home in Suffolk then count on Category 3 LLC, an IICRC certified Mold Removal Contractor offering professional mold clean up service in Suffolk. They also offer water damage cleanup services in Suffolk which eliminates the root cause of mold formation. Know more at http://www.floodinmybasement.com/water-damage/

Mold growth and water damage can be considered as crime partners when indoor mold growth is concerned! Why? Because molds grow at damp spaces and dampness occurs within the house only when there is water leakage from roofs and other plumbing sources. Molds reproduce by means of tiny spores that are invisible to naked eyes and they float throughout the indoor and outdoor air. Whichever type of mold it may be white or black, none of them will grow without water and moisture.

How Molds Affect Our Health

Molds produce allergens (that cause allergic reactions), irritants and in some cases mycotoxins (toxic substances). Hence inhaling or touching molds may cause allergic reactions like sneezing, runny nose, skin rash, and red eyes in the sensitive individuals! In addition, mold exposure can cause irritation in the eyes, skin, nose throat and even lungs of both sensitive as well as non sensitive individuals.

Molds gradually destroy the things they grow on. Hence you need to prevent these molds from spreading in order to save you home and furnishings from the damage! Also you must control the moisture and eliminate the mold growth to avoid potential health problems.

Mold Cleanup Service

The mold clean up service starts with repairing the problem causing water source which will prevent new mold spores from growing. Then the contaminated area is being isolated so as the mold doesn’t spread to the other unaffected areas. After which dusts are suppressed by misting the contaminated areas and all the wet and mold affected materials are removed and discarded in plastic bags which are then disposed in the trash cans. Then the non porous and wood surfaces are cleaned up using wire brushes and wiped up with disposal wipes. Now cleaning of the affected areas and egress is done using a damp cloth and detergent solution and then vacuuming them off with vacuum cleaner and again clean with damp cloth and detergent solution!

All Posts
×

Almost done…

We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!

OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly